Timely's keyboard shortcuts make it ridiculously fast and easy to log or plan tasks in your calendar. Most of them are intuitive 🔮enough for you to just give it a try, but here's the full breakdown:
🌎 Global Shortcuts
- Toggle the help menu: type "?"
- Create a new time entry: Control + "E"
- Create a new project: Control + "P"
- Navigate to today on the calendar: Control + "D"
- Navigate through a time entry pop-up: tab key (forward) or shift+tab (backward) - jumps between sections when creating or editing a time entry.
- Save an entry: Submit (enter) - provided logged or planned time is already entered.
- Close an entry: Esc - closes the time entry pop-up without saving.
- Copy an entry to different days in Week view (Mac): Option + Click and drag
- Copy an entry to different days in Week view (Windows): Alt + Click and drag
- Create a new line in the Note editor for an entry: Shift + Enter
📅 Calendar Shortcuts
- Create a new hour: Control + "E"
💼 Project Shortcuts
- Create a new project: Control + "N"
- Search projects: Control + "F"
👥 People Shortcuts
- Invite a new user: Control + "N"
- Search users: Control + "F"
📊 Report Shortcuts
- Create a new report: Control + "N"
👤 Client Shortcuts
- Create a new client: Control + "N"