Timely's mobile push notifications are the easiest way to stay informed on all important events across your account. From remembering to log your hours to staying in-the-know on project activity, you'll be managing your time tracking like a pro.
Get push notifications:
- Whenever someone requests you to log hours
- To remind you yourself to log your hours
- To remind you that a timer is still running
- To receive project budget updates
- Whenever you receive a new draft
- Whenever someone invites you to a project
- Whenever a project you are part of is archived
Enable push notifications
Once installed, head to the Settings page and toggle "Allow push notifications".
Timely push notification on Android are managed in the App section of your phone settings. Go to your App Preferences on Android, find Timely, then toggle "Show notifications".
Set your push notification preferences
Head to Settings > Notifications in Timely on a browser or the desktop app to select the events you want to be notified about.
Note: Once you activate push notifications on mobile, you'll automatically receive alerts whenever management requests you to log your hours.
Once you've activated push notifications, you'll receive pertinent updates on the activities that matter to you.