Who knows where you will bump into a client...your favorite coffee place? Trampoline cardio class? Golf course? Whatever the situation, know that with Timely's Android app you can access all the information you need to impress your client with a few taps of your phone.
Here's how to access all your existing report templates, adjust filters and share reports with your colleagues and clients on-the-go. 🏃🏻♂️
View and tweak your reports
With a couple of taps, you can view all report templates and adjust dates and filters as needed. 💪🏼
View report templates
Simply open the Report section in Timely to see all the report templates you and your colleagues have ever created.
Then just tap on one to see how employees and teams are doing. Easy as pie! 🥧
Adjust report templates
You can also adjust the dates and filters of your report templates, just as you would in Web or Desktop.
Tap the date in the top-left corner of your report template and choose to see a day, week, month, year or customized period. Then just tap the green checkmark to save your changes. ✅
Right next to the date-selector, you will see 'Filters'. Click on it to adjust these four inputs:
- Users: Want a report for a single user, or several? Just select the ones you want to include.
- Tags: Select different tags to see where you've been allocating your time.
- Projects: Choose whether all logged hours, or only those logged under a certain client or project, should be reported.
- Billing: Show only billed or unbilled hours, or both together.
Pro trip: Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner to rename or delete a report template.🤓
Share reports on-the-go
Your client wants a granular breakdown of project time spend while you're on the run? Not a problem! Just select a report template, adjust the dates and filters if necessary, and share it!😎
Share a report
Generate a shareable public link to a report as follows:
- Open the report template that you want to share.
- Review it to make sure the correct dates and filters are selected.
- Tap the arrow in the upper-right corner to generate a shareable link.
- Tap 'Share' to send the link via an app of your choice, or copy the link and send it manually. Done!
Note: From the share screen, you also have the option to revoke and delete a shareable link. 👍
Manage shared reports
Want an overview of all your shared links?
Hit the 'Shared' tab for a full history of every report you've ever shared.
Click on the three dots on the right of every shared link to:
- Copy the shared link to forward it to others.
- View the linked report.
- Revoke and delete the link. Everyone's access will be revoked, and the report will be deleted.🙅🏻♀️