While our Success team can help with subscriptions billed directly through Timely, we don't have access to Apple or Google Play's billing systems. If you've purchased your subscription via your mobile device (i.e. via the App Store from an iOS device, or Google Play from an Android device), there's a slightly different route to managing your subscription. Deleting the Timely app itself won't affect your subscription, so if you want to cancel your subscription you'll need to follow the steps below.
Cancel in-app billing
🍎 On an iOS device (i.e. iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) via the App Store:
- From the home screen, tap on Settings
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Find Timely and select Cancel Subscription
- When you're finished, tap Done
If you don't have access to your iOS device, you can follow these steps to cancel from your computer:
- Open the App Store app on your computer
- Click your Apple ID at the bottom of the sidebar (if you're not already signed in to your Apple ID, you'll be prompted to log in)
- Click View Information
- On the Account Information page, find and click the Manage section
- Click edit next to Timely
- Find Timely and select Cancel Subscription (if prompted, confirm your selection)
* If you have any trouble, check out this article from Apple support. Since Timely's Success team can't manage these subscriptions for you, you will need to reach out to Apple's support team directly.
🤖 On an Android device via the Google Play Store:
- Visit https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
- Find Timely under Subscriptions
- Click Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts
* If you have any trouble, you can reach out to Google Play's support team directly.
Switch to direct billing
In many cases, it’s much easier for our users and our Success team to manage subscriptions that are directly billed through Timely. If you decide that you’d prefer to be billed directly through Timely, you’re welcome to set-up a subscription as soon as you’ve canceled via your iOS or Android device using the steps above. Be sure to send our team a heads up by sending a message to [email protected] so we can make sure everything looks good on our end! ✅
Note: If you're not sure how you're being billed for your Timely subscription, reach out to our Success team with a copy of your last invoice or receipt and we'll point you in the right direction. 👍